What It Means To Work At Edge
The Edge Agency is made up of a dynamic and powerful team of women who bring unique perspectives and expertise to projects ranging from strategy development to artistic design to management and leadership. We are moms, sisters, daughters, wives and friends who strive to leave the world a little better than we found it. We serve our clients with the utmost excellence through commitment, integrity and collaboration! We share a mutual passion to have a good time while living a life of purpose!
Direct report to the Chief Operations Officer. Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues. Maintaining company databases. Supports the COO in overseeing operational activities at every level of the organization. Help strategize and implement process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks and client projects on schedule. Supporting the COO with the enforcement of company policies and standards. Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
Key Responsibilities | Project Management
• Help facilitate weekly team meetings
• Cooperate with different departments to improve business operations
• Onboard & create timelines for new clients & monthly retainers
• Monitor client boards and project hours on a weekly basis
• Onboard all projects on a weekly and monthly basis
• Update project timelines daily
• Communicate timeline reports to clients and Edge staff
• Communicate with Edge staff on a daily basis regarding project timelines
Administrative | Company Operations
• Scheduling and attending branding sessions and kick off meetings
• Prepare weekly meeting reports
• Client invoicing and processing payment for new business and retainer clients
• Work alongside business development associate
• Develop processes and automations inside company CRM and Project Management System (Monday.com)
• Vendor Management: Organize all vendor onboarding, contracts, and invoices
• Order company office supplies and office organization
Experience | Education
• Entry level - 2 year’s experience
• Project management experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
• Experience in a professional business environment preferred
Skills | Qualifications
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• High attention to detail
• Problem solver mentality
• Quick processer and self-starter
• Proficient with technology, especially Monday.com, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Panda Doc and DocuSign
• Naturally proactive + willingness to learn
• Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
How We Hire
Step 1: Interview with Hiring Lead
The first interview will be a zoom meeting to match your strengths and expertise with the position(s) we’re filling and will be conversational in nature.
Step 2: Strengths Finder Assessment
There are no right or wrong answers here! The goal of this assessment is to learn your communication and collaboration style and how we will collaborate together in a team environment. We thrive with diverse perspectives pouring into the various marketing efforts for our clients.
Step 3: Interview with Agency Owner
The goal of this meeting is to learn more about your story, experience, unique passions and skillsets and how we can work together to further Edge’s mission and your personal life mission simultaneously.
Step 4: Meet the Team
Spend the day with us and attend our weekly team meeting! We will provide an agenda for the day with different team members to meet with and shadow before a final in person interview. The goal of this day is to share our collaborative team environment, share more about the types of clients and projects we’re working on and learn more about your creative ideas, feedback and inspiration!
Flexible Work Environment
We operate on a hybrid work schedule - two days at home, and three days in our Buford, Georgia office.
PTO & Holidays
We offer generous PTO for full time employees. In addition, federal holidays, your birthday and work anniversary are all paid days off!
We offer special incentives for employees hitting 5, 10, 15+ year tenure with us.
Health Insurance Reimbursement
Full time employees are eligible to receive a $250/month health insurance stipend.
We provide our team quarterly training opportunities so we can always level up for our clients.
We invest in our team for now and the future.
bECOME AN INTERN
Learn. Create. Grow.
Experience new things. Refine your skills and explore your potential at the Edge Intern Program!