What It Means To Work At Edge
Part-Time Email Campaign & Website Manager
This position is responsible for executing marketing initiatives for one key client account in the financial services industry. Responsibilities include planning, designing, editing, proofing and implementing email campaigns, managing subscriber databases and recommending improvements, as well as creating and editing website landing pages and minor graphic design pieces as needed.
Email Campaign Design
Email Campaign Edits
List Management and Segmentation
Email Campaign Deployment
Create WordPress Website Landing Pages
WordPress Website Text and Photo Edits
HTML Coding in MailChimp
Occasional Design and Visual edits (Canva/InDesign/Illustrator)
Analytics and Testing
Hubspot knowledge, a plus
WIX Website design experience, a plus
WordPress website design and development, a plus
MailChimp (Email Campaigns)
BeePro (Email Campaigns/Design)
Adobe Illustrator/InDesign (Graphic Design)
Monday.com (Project Management System)
Job Type: Part time
Remote work opportunities
Full time growth opportunities
Work from home MWF, in office in Buford Tues/Thurs.
- Strategic Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Team oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical marketing skills
Key function: Execute the plans of various marketing campaigns across multiple industries.
Entry level with 90-day Training period
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review strategy and scope of work from Marketing Strategist/Sr. Account Executive
- Develop marketing strategies and implement action items monthly for various clients
- Client management and communication
- Task management. Ensure creative team has strategy, outlines, and content needed
- Create micro omni channel campaign messaging strategy across emails, social, digital and print efforts that is aligned with high level marketing strategy
- Create monthly email campaign outlines & messaging strategies
- Implement emails by reviewing content, proofreading for errors, reviewing design, and scheduling on Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- Create monthly social media outlines
- Create and activate social media outline and content calendar based on research, trends, and analytics, write social media captions for select accounts, and implement hashtags and tags
- Review and proofread social media design from creative team
- Set-up social media accounts and scheduling platforms
- Daily updates/maintenance of social media accounts
- Schedule social media photo/video content shoots
- Knowledge of content filming/editing ability
- Community engagement
- Pull analytics and create monthly client impact reports for all retainer clients (and one-off clients when needed)
- Analyze results and make recommendations for optimization
- Send weekly ad reports to clients where applicable and report on any major updates or launches of campaigns
- Vendor Coordination/communication/management (content writers, videographer, digital specialist, etc.)
- Some Content writing (social media captions, blogs, press releases, mission/vision statements, team and company biographies)
- Implement monthly blogs and optimize for SEO on WordPress and Webflow
- Meet with digital specialist monthly for a digital alignment meeting
- Some project management - Once a month, move onboarded and time-lined items to appropriate vendor boards (content, videographer, digital specialist)
- Execute internal marketing efforts through creation and implementation of social media content outlines and emails
- Platform specific knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience running social media ad campaigns
- YouTube Management
Attention to detail
*Graphic design skills - a plus
*Previous marketing experience - a plus
*Content writing - a plus
How We Hire
Step 1: Interview with Hiring Lead
The first interview will be a zoom meeting to match your strengths and expertise with the position(s) we’re filling and will be conversational in nature.
Step 2: Strengths Finder Assessment
There are no right or wrong answers here! The goal of this assessment is to learn your communication and collaboration style and how we will collaborate together in a team environment. We thrive with diverse perspectives pouring into the various marketing efforts for our clients.
Step 3: Interview with Agency Owner
The goal of this meeting is to learn more about your story, experience, unique passions and skillsets and how we can work together to further Edge’s mission and your personal life mission simultaneously.
Step 4: Meet the Team
Spend the day with us and attend our weekly team meeting! We will provide an agenda for the day with different team members to meet with and shadow before a final in person interview. The goal of this day is to share our collaborative team environment, share more about the types of clients and projects we’re working on and learn more about your creative ideas, feedback and inspiration!
Flexible Work Environment
We operate on a hybrid work schedule - two days at home, and three days in our Buford, Georgia office.
PTO & Holidays
We offer generous PTO for full time employees. In addition, federal holidays, your birthday and work anniversary are all paid days off!
We offer special incentives for employees hitting 5, 10, 15+ year tenure with us.
Health Insurance Reimbursement
Full time employees are eligible to receive a $250/month health insurance stipend.
We provide our team quarterly training opportunities so we can always level up for our clients.
We invest in our team for now and the future.
bECOME AN INTERN
Learn. Create. Grow.
Experience new things. Refine your skills and explore your potential at the Edge Intern Program!